Sarawak Energy Respects The Privacy Of The Users Of Its Website And Online Services And We Do Not Collect And/or Disseminate Information About Our Users Without Their Knowledge and/or Consent.
In this Privacy Statement:
“Sarawak Energy”, “Our”, “Us” and “We”, refers to the Sarawak Energy Group and any company making up the Sarawak Energy Group.
“Sarawak Energy Group” means Sarawak Energy Berhad and any holding, related, or subsidiary companies (as defined in the Companies Act 1965) of Sarawak Energy Berhad.
"Personal information" means any information in the possession or control of Sarawak Energy that relates directly or indirectly to you (or any other individual) to the extent that you (or the other individual) is identified or identifiable from that information or from that and other information in the possession of Sarawak Energy.
“Processing”, includes just about anything that Sarawak Energy needs to do with personal information including collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, disclosing, and/or disposing it.
We may disclose your information to classes of third parties such as
to third parties contracted by Sarawak Energy to assist us in processing your information, including without limitation companies contracted to provide to Sarawak Energy:
Whenever we provide any personal information to these classes of third parties we take reasonable steps to ensure that these organizations are contractually bound not to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide the service they are contracted by us to provide and to adequately safeguard your personal information.
- data processing services
- installation services
- maintenance and repair services
- information technology services
- to Sarawak Energy’ shareholders and between the companies which make up the Sarawak Energy Group and to affiliated companies for the purposes of establishing and maintaining a common database of customers;
- to regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities if required or authorized to do so to discharge any regulatory function, under any law or in relation to any order or judgment of a court;
- to regulatory bodies, governmental bodies or other authorities for the purpose of detection or prevention of crime, illegal/unlawful activities or fraud or for the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, or for an investigation relating to any of these;
- to any party involved in or related to a legal proceeding (or prospective legal proceeding), for purposes of the legal proceedings;
- to Sarawak Energy' professional advisors on a need to know basis for the purpose of those advisors providing advice to us;
- to any third party which acquires all or part of the assets or business of Sarawak Energy;
Sarawak Energy implements reasonable physical, administrative and technical safeguards to help us protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. We also require that our contractor protect such information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
Before Sarawak Energy is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will revert within 21 days upon receipt of your request.
We will post a notice for 30 days at the top of this page notifying users when this Privacy Statement is updated or modified in a material way. If we are going to use your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you, and you will have a choice as to whether or not we can use your personal information in such a way.
General Line - 082-388388
Fax - 082-341063